State Farm: No Plans To Move Illinois Headquarters
Bloomington City Manager David Hales said he wasn't nervous about the speculation that State Farm might have a move in mind â¿¿ several local elected officials are current and past State Farm employees and the city is in regular contact with the company. But he said he can't afford to take for granted that State Farm will just stay put.
"Not in this age of constant change," he said.
Follow David Mercer on Twitter: www.twitter.com/davidmercerap
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV