KILGORE, Texas, Feb. 22, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Martin Midstream Partners L.P. (Nasdaq:MMLP) announced today that its 2012 Investor Tax Reporting Packages will be available on the partnership's website at www.martinmidstream.com on Tuesday, February 26, 2013.
Investors can access their Tax Reporting Package by choosing the "Investor Relations" tab at the top of the page, and then selecting the "K-1 Tax Information" tab on the left. Double click the link on that page to register or sign onto your account. You can also choose to "Go Paperless." By choosing to eliminate paper K-1s, your tax information will bypass the U.S Postal Service and be delivered securely through the website. We will even notify you via email when your K-1 is available.
For unitholders who do not choose the "paperless" option, the Tax Reporting Packages will be printed and mailed beginning March 1, 2013. If you have any questions, please call our Investor Response Line at 1-888-334-7473About Martin Midstream Partners L.P. Martin Midstream Partners L.P. is a publicly traded limited partnership with a diverse set of operations focused primarily in the United States Gulf Coast region. The Partnership's primary business lines include: terminalling, storage, processing and packaging services for petroleum products and by-products; natural gas liquids storage, marketing and distribution services and natural gas storage; sulfur and sulfur-based products processing, manufacturing, marketing and distribution; and marine transportation services for petroleum products and by-products. Additional information concerning Martin Midstream is available on its website at www.martinmidstream.com . The Martin Midstream Partners L.P. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=14989
CONTACT: Joe McCreery Vice President - Finance & Head of Investor Relations, Martin Midstream Partners L.P. Phone: (903) 812-7989 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV