Feds Probe J&J On Recalled Hip Implant Marketing
A patient registry in the United Kingdom found about 12 percent of people who had gotten those joints needed them replaced within seven years. In Australia, a registry showed 7 percent of patients needed replacements in just three years.
J&J said it was recalling all 7,500 Adept implants shipped worldwide between 2004 and September 2011. Most likely were already implanted in patients, who were told to contact their doctor if they had problems.
Linda A. Johnson can be followed at http://twitter.com/LindaJ_onPharma.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV