Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval signed legislation yesterday allowing gambling online, after the Nevada State Senate and Assembly passed the bill. Approval comes after New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie vetoed a similar bill, but indicated he would sign an amended version next week.
Zynga, owner of the Zynga Texas Hold 'Em and Slots apps, has looked to online gambling to diversify its revenue outside of advertising and in-game purchases.
Shutterstock (SSTK) climbed 16.51% to 32.68 following a 42% jump in revenue year-over-year, as sales hit $42.9 million for the fourth quarter.The commercial digital imagery company announced it now has more than 23 million images and video clips in its possession, and the number of active customer accounts surpassed 750,000 during the quarter. "Our fourth quarter results capped a very strong year for Shutterstock," said Founder and CEO Jon Oringer. "We are very pleased with our progress on product innovation, global market penetration and financial performance over the course of 2012." --Written by Chris Ciaccia in New York >Contact by Email. Follow @Commodity_Bull
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV