Our Favorite Tweets on TheStreet: Feb. 22
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Thanks to Twitter, TheStreet gets to keep in touch with our alumni like @Herbgreenberg and @aarontask, as well as our friendly-competitors like @bloombergnews, @lamonicabuzz and @businessinsider.
Sometimes we'll come across a great tweet that you might not see in one of our stories, so we decided to create a story that rounds-up our favorite tweets of the day.
And that's what you'll find below.
Monkey in Motion¿ just got bumped by bunga-bunga and cricket— Mark Dow (@mark_dow) February 22, 2013
When I say, "please send me the info right away," and you ask for my fax number, you're not impressing me.— Ivan the K® (@IvanTheK) February 22, 2013
Pistachios generally are underrated when trading, but ESPECIALLY Turkish Pistachios #nodisrespecttoCalifornia— Michael A. Gayed,CFA (@pensionpartners) February 22, 2013
Yup. Just told a reporter friend on Abercrombie the quarter was not as rock solid as their models' abs. ::sigh:: $ANF— Brian Sozzi (@BrianSozzi) February 22, 2013
Dolphins may call each other by name wired.com/wiredscience/2... Science: Making Lisa Frank dreams come true.— Catherine Rampell (@crampell) February 22, 2013
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV