VANCOUVER, Feb. 22, 2013 /CNW/ - On February 20, 2013, the Directors of Wall Financial Corporation (the "Company") declared a cash dividend of $0.30 for each Common Share without par value in the capital of the Company (the aggregate of the dividend being $9,934,009.50) to the holders of record of the Common Shares without par value on the 6 th day of March 2013 to be payable on or before the 20 th day of March 2013. The Company, for the purposes of the Income tax Act ( Canada) and any similar provincial legislation, notifies that the dividend declared on February 20, 2013 is designated as an eligible dividend, and that all future dividends are designated as "eligible dividends", unless indicated otherwise.
The above information is expressed in Canadian dollars and is prepared in accordance with Canadian generally accepted accounting principles.
Wall Financial Corporation is a B.C. based real estate company active in the development and management of residential rental apartments, development and construction of residential housing for resale, and the development and management of hotel properties.
The Toronto Stock Exchange does not accept responsibility for the adequacy and accuracy of this release. The Toronto Stock Exchange has neither approved nor disapproved of the contents of this release.SOURCE Wall Financial Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV