- Of orders shipped from Sandy Affected Areas, only 17% were received within 3 days, with 46% taking more than 5 days to deliver. This was in stark contrast to prior studies where 59% delivered within 3 days and only 11% took more than 5 days.
- The data shows a rise in the percentage of retailers offering free shipping on all orders doubled from 9.4% to 19.5%.
- For this order cycle, 87% of merchants brand their pack slips, but only 4.4% of merchants utilized the pack slips to provide personalization or some type of marketing messages or offers to consumers.
SmartHub® ECommerce Study Shows Impact Of Hurricane Sandy
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.