Legacy Applauds Appointment Of FDA's New Director To Lead Its Tobacco Regulatory Center
Zeller's thought leadership and foresight on the regulation of tobacco and reducing smokers' health risks will be an invaluable asset to the FDA as it moves forward with its tremendously important mission.
Legacy looks forward to serving as a trusted resource to the agency and will continue our work in educating and working alongside our colleagues at the FDA, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and other federal policy makers regarding tobacco use and its deadly consequences.
Legacy helps people live longer, healthier lives by building a world where young people reject tobacco and anyone can quit. Legacy's proven-effective and nationally recognized public education programs include truth ® , the national youth smoking prevention campaign that has been cited as contributing to significant declines in youth smoking; EX ® , an innovative public health program designed to speak to smokers in their own language and change the way they approach quitting; and research initiatives exploring the causes, consequences and approaches to reducing tobacco use. Located in Washington, D.C., the foundation was created as a result of the November 1998 Master Settlement Agreement (MSA) reached between attorneys general from 46 states, five U.S. territories and the tobacco industry. To learn more about Legacy's life-saving programs, visit www.LegacyForHealth.org .
Follow us on Twitter @legacyforhealth and Facebook www.Facebook.com/Legacy .SOURCE Legacy
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV