Colonial Properties Trust To Present At The Citi 2013 Global Property CEO Conference
Colonial Properties Trust (NYSE: CLP) announced today that it will present at the Citi 2013 Global Property CEO Conference in Hollywood, Florida. The presentation will be hosted by Thomas H. Lowder, the company’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and will take place on Monday, March 4, 2013, at 10:10 a.m. ET. The presentation can be accessed live via teleconference at 646-490-2858 (Passcode: 3360505490).
Colonial Properties Trust is a real estate investment trust (REIT) that creates value for its shareholders through a multifamily portfolio and the management and development of select commercial assets in the Sunbelt region of the United States. As of December 31, 2012, the Company owned, had partial ownership in or managed 34,497 apartment units and 2.5 million square feet of commercial space. Headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama, Colonial Properties is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol CLP and is included in the S&P SmallCap 600 Index. For more information, please visit the Company’s website at www.colonialprop.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV