Hibbett Sports, Inc. (NASDAQ/GS: HIBB) today announced details for the release of its results for the fourth quarter and 53-week period ended February 2, 2013.
Hibbett plans to issue its fourth quarter earnings release before the market opens on March 15, 2013, and will host a conference call later that same day at 10:00 a.m. ET. The number to call for the live interactive teleconference is (212) 231-2934. A replay of the conference call will be available until March 22, 2013, by dialing (402) 977-9140 and entering the passcode, 21576996.
The live broadcast of Hibbett's quarterly conference call will be available online at www.hibbett.com under Investor Relations, www.streetevents.com and www.earnings.com, on March 15, 2013, beginning at 10:00 a.m. ET. The online replay will follow shortly after the call and continue through March 22, 2013.
Hibbett Sports, Inc. operates sporting goods stores in small to
mid-sized markets, predominately in the South, Mid-Atlantic and the
lower Midwest regions of the United States. The Company’s primary store
format is Hibbett Sports, a 5,000-square-foot store located in strip
centers and enclosed malls.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV