Swarovski Set Design At The OscarsÂ®: A Sparkling Glimpse Of The 85th Annual Academy AwardsÂ®
Nadja Swarovski, Member of the Executive Board, Swarovski Crystal Business commented. "Swarovski is delighted and honored once again to play a supporting role on the incredible Oscars stage. The Academy Awards represent talent, creativity and glamour - values that lie at the heart of Swarovski. Derek McLane's stage design is magical and Swarovski is thrilled that he chose crystal as his key creative ingredient."
View exclusive behind-the-scenes footage of the creation of the 85 th Academy Awards® set at https://swarovski.sharefile.com/d/s5843b21fc254ec4a
About SwarovskiThe Swarovski story began in 1895 when Daniel Swarovski invented a machine for cutting and polishing crystal. This machine not only revolutionized jewellery manufacturing, it has inspired the worlds of art, design, fashion and cinema for over a hundred years. Today Swarovski is the world's leading producer of precision-cut crystal and gemstones and operates nearly 2,000 retail outlets in over 120 countries. The company has a rich history of working with internationally acclaimed designers including Coco Chanel, Yves Saint Laurent and Christian Dior. Since joining the family business in 1995, Nadja Swarovski has built on this heritage by implementing a series of visionary design initiatives which have transformed the company's image, turning crystal into a much desired component in the creative industries. Nadja Swarovski is committed to supporting and celebrating design and the arts by collaborating with established and emerging designers - including Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Lacroix, Shaun Lean, Tom Dixon, John Pawson, Zaha Hadid, Mary Katrantzou, Marios Schwab, Erdem and Giles Deacon - challenging them to push the boundaries of crystal across fashion, jewelry, stage and screen, art, architecture and design.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV