Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
Cramer said Bernanke's testimony before the Senate on Tuesday will determine whether the market has more rallies like today, or more fear-induced selling like Thursday.
Beyond the Fed, Cramer said he'll be watching
(LOW) on Monday as well as rival
(HD), a stock Cramer owns for his charitable trust,
A Market With AmnesiaDon't be so quick to bail out of a bad stock because in this market that bad stock might just come roaring back, Cramer told viewers. Cramer said he's been amazed at the market's willingness to forgive even the worst performers. That certainly was the case with Hewlett-Packard (HPQ), which saw its shares soar 12.5% in Friday's trading. The market also seems willing to forgive Johnson & Johnson (JNJ), with those shares barely skipping a beat after not one, but two government probes. The markets also like Boeing (BA), sending those shares near 52-week highs while its flagship Dreamliner continues to have its wings clipped. It's almost as if the market has amnesia as it bids up shares of Norfolk Southern (NSC) after the company called a bottom in the coal market, its second such prediction. It has also bid up FedEx (FDX) despite that company's bleak outlook last quarter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV