Statement By The Honourable Steven Blaney
BARRIE, ON, Feb. 22, 2013 /CNW/ - The Honourable Steven Blaney, Minister of Veterans Affairs and Minister for La Francophonie, today issued the following statement:
"Having the honour of serving Canada's Veterans as their Minister of Veterans Affairs is a profound and enriching experience. I would like to thank Prime Minister Harper for providing me with the opportunity to now also represent Canada's vibrant francophone communities as Minister for La Francophonie.
"The countries of the Francophonie have ties based on the French
language and also on many important shared values.
Canada will continue
to promote the French language at the Francophonie while also promoting
a healthy respect for individual freedoms, strengthened democracy and
the rule of law."
SOURCE Veterans Affairs Canada
Image with caption: "The Honourable Steven Blaney, Minister of Veterans Affairs and for La Francophonie (CNW Group/Veterans Affairs Canada)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20130222_C7782_PHOTO_EN_23983.jpg
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV