DLI Announces Line Of Healthcare-Centric Rugged Tablets & PDA
LAPORTE, Ind., Feb. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- DLI ( www.dataltd.com), a leading manufacturer of rugged tablets, in-vehicle computers, and mobile POS devices today announced the release of three new medical-grade rugged devices - DLI 7200M Rugged Healthcare PDA, DLI 8800M Rugged Healthcare Tablet & DLI 9000M Rugged Healthcare Tablet.
DLI medical-grade rugged tablets provide hospitals, clinics and homecare professionals the tools required to securely access and input patient information at the point-of-care. Designed for form, fit and function, DLI medical-grade tablets are the diagnoses and cure for clinicians' workflow by increasing productivity and decreasing latency in recording patient information.
These medical-grade rugged tablets empower point-of-care professionals with vital patient information to improve the quality of care, while adhering to medical administration protocols. Built on common PC architecture, DLI medical-grade rugged tablets provide the flexibility to future-proof your investment with field replaceable modules – incorporating 2D barcode scanning, debit pin pad function, smartcard, RFID and MSR readers.Housed in an impact-resistant IP54 anti-microbial enclosure, DLI has successfully merged the industrial requirements of a rugged tablet & PDA with the sleek design desired by the medical industry, revolutionizing the tablet industry.
- Efficient workflow of scheduling, billing, and claims processing to streamline practice management.
- Clinical documentation, leading to improved accuracy and on-demand availability to electronic medical records (EMR).
- Increased compliance & protocols thru electronic medication administration records (eMAR).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV