What Cloud Technology Means For Business - Insights From Chicago
For more information or for tickets, visit
http://centennial.executivesclub.org or call The Executives' Club at 312-263-3500.
Event Details: Tuesday, February 26, 2013; Registration and Networking 5:00 – 5:30 pm. Panel Discussion: 5:30 – 6:30 pm, IIT Stuart School of Business, 565 W Adams Street.
About The Executives' Club of Chicago One of the nation's oldest and most prestigious organizations, founded in 1911, the Club facilitates strategic relationship development, intellectual exchange and development of future leaders. Through its Global Leaders, Women's Leadership, Chicago CEO Series and other programming, the Club brings together business, civic and academic leaders from all industries to discuss strategies that address challenges and opportunities affecting Chicago and the world.
SOURCE The Executives' Club of Chicago
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV