WALLDORF, Germany, Feb. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- SAP NEWSBYTE -- SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) today announced the publication of "Beyond Connectivity: A Guidebook for Monetizing M2M in a Changing World." The book is designed to help communications service providers (CSPs) monetize machine-to-machine (M2M) services and features strategic advice from industry thought leaders, as well as actionable tips and use cases from leading operators and vendors.
"The market for M2M services is expanding rapidly, and many customers and partners are creating new business models in order to stay competitive," said Eric Pillevesse, senior vice president, Telecommunications, SAP. "However, the path forward can be difficult to discern in rapidly changing technology environments. Our guidebook is targeted specifically at CSPs, providing a tool to help them navigate this emerging market."
With articles exploring global M2M market trends from the perspective of a CSP, the guide is a key resource to help carriers quickly generate new revenue streams, understand the emerging technology and vendor ecosystem, and develop long-term strategies that will help them maintain competitive advantage. The book includes perspectives from industry authorities and innovators, including experts from Deutsch Telecom, Ericsson, SwissComm and more.The guidebook is available for download at www.sap.com/industries/telecommunications. For more information, visit the SAP Newsroom. Follow SAP on Twitter at @sapnews and @SAP_Telco. Media Contact: Kate McNeel, +1 (484) 624 -2256, email@example.com, CST SOURCE SAP AG
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV