DENVER, Feb. 22, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Air Methods Corporation (Nasdaq:AIRM) will report financial results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2012 after the close of the market on Thursday, February 28, 2013. The Company has scheduled a conference call for Thursday, February 28, 2013 at 4:15 p.m. Eastern to discuss these results.
Interested parties can access the call by dialing (877) 883-0656 (domestic) or (706) 643-8826 (international) or by accessing the web cast at www.airmethods.com . A replay of the call will be available at (855) 859-2056 (domestic) or (404) 537-3406 (international), access number 15173950, for 3 days following the call and the web cast can be accessed at www.airmethods.com for 30 days.
Air Methods Corporation ( www.airmethods.com ) is the global leader in air medical transportation. The Air Medical Services Division is the largest provider of air medical transport services for hospitals and one of the largest community-based providers of air medical services. United Rotorcraft Division specializes in the design and manufacture of aeromedical and aerospace technology. Air Methods' fleet of owned, leased or maintained aircraft features over 400 helicopters and fixed wing aircraft.The Air Methods Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=6955 Please contact Christine Clarke at (303) 792-7579 to be included on the Company's e-mail distribution list.
CONTACT: Trent J. Carman, Chief Financial Officer, (303) 792-7591
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV