NEW YORK, Feb. 22, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Voltari, a division of Motricity (Nasdaq:MOTR) and the leader in predictive analytical solutions for targeting mobile consumers, today announced the appointments of veteran media sales executives Michael Steele, of Steele Media, and Jeff Fox, formerly with Fiksu.
Michael Steele joins Voltari as Regional Sales Director, Dallas – Michael recently served as Digital Ad Sales Director of Steele Media, a digital media sales group focused on mobile and behavioral targeting ad networks. He was Digital Ad Sales Manager of ForbesTraveler.com, a luxury travel online property of Forbes, and Digital Account Executive at CBS Interactive, where he was responsible for selling national online advertising and sponsorships for CBS News, CBS Sports, Entertainment Tonight and LastFM.com. Michael also has held senior sales positions at Penton Media, McGraw-Hill and Time Warner, Inc. He earned a B.A. in journalism and advertising from the University of Arkansas – Fayetteville.
Jeff Fox joins Voltari as Regional Sales Director, Boston – Jeff was formerly an Account Manager at Fiksu, a mobile applications marketing platform, and has held senior-level media sales positions at EH Publishing, KnowledgeStorm, TechTarget and BitPipe. Jeff holds a B.A. in economics and history from Merrimack College and an M.A. in economics and history from Marquette University."Michael Steele and Jeff Fox bring an outstanding combination of digital and mobile media sales experience to the Voltari team. I'm extremely confident in the value they will deliver our customers, and I believe this will have a significant impact on our growth in 2013," said Rich Stalzer, Chief Executive Officer of Motricity.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV