ABM (NYSE:ABM), a leading provider of facility solutions, today announced that Henrik Slipsager, president and chief executive officer, and David Farwell, senior vice president, will be presenting at the Baird Business Solutions Conference on Wednesday, February 27, 2013. The presentation will be held at The Pierre Hotel located in New York, New York and will begin at 10:20 a.m. ET.
A live webcast of the presentation will be available on the Company's website www.abm.com at in the Investor Relations section under "Events and Presentations," or by accessing the webcast link at: http://wsw.com/webcast/baird33/abm. A copy of the materials presented and an audio replay of the webcast also will be available on the ABM website following the live presentation.
ABM ( NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues exceeding $4 billion and 100,000 employees in over 350 offices deployed throughout the United States and various international locations. ABM’s comprehensive capabilities include facilities engineering, commercial cleaning, energy solutions, HVAC, electrical, landscaping, parking and security, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. ABM provides custom facility solutions in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes — from schools and hospitals to the largest and most complex facilities, such as manufacturing plants and major airports. ABM Industries Incorporated, which operates through its subsidiaries, was founded in 1909. For more information, visit www.abm.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV