First graph of release: Conference location should be Boston, MA (sted New York City).
The corrected release reads:
UNUM GROUP TO PRESENT AT THE CITI 2013 FINANCIAL SERVICES CONFERENCE
Unum Group (NYSE: UNM) announced today that Tom Watjen, president and chief executive officer, will be representing the company at the Citi 2013 Financial Services Conference, March 6, 2013, in Boston, MA.Watjen is scheduled to speak at 10:35 a.m. Eastern and will discuss the company’s business strategy and future growth opportunities. There will be a live audio webcast of the presentation available on the “Investors” page of the company’s website, www.investors.unum.com. The presentation will be accessible on the “Webcasts and Presentations” page of the Investors section of the site for one year following the event. ABOUT UNUM GROUP Unum Group ( www.unum.com) is a leading provider of financial protection benefits in the United States and the United Kingdom. Unum’s portfolio includes disability, life, accident and critical illness coverage, which help protect millions of working people and their families in the event of an illness or injury. The company reported revenues of $10.5 billion in 2012, and its subsidiaries – Unum US, Colonial Life and Unum UK – provided $6.3 billion in benefits last year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV