Hudson Transmission Partners To Auction 66 MW Of Transmission Capacity Between PJM And NYISO In Open Season Managed By Economists At The Brattle Group
WASHINGTON, Feb. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Hudson Transmission Partners, LLC will hold an open season to auction 66 MW of transmission capacity between the PJM and NYISO regional transmission organizations (RTOs). The Brattle Group will serve as the Independent Auction Manager (IAM) for this open season auction process.
Bidders will have the opportunity to purchase 66 MW of transmission scheduling rights (TSRs), which can be used to schedule non-firm, physical energy flows from Public Service Electric and Gas Company's (PSEG) Bergen substation in PJM to the Hudson pricing node in ConEd's West 49 th Street substation in NYISO. Hudson Transmission Partners also intends to seek approval to schedule non-firm energy flows from NYISO into PJM. Three possible term lengths for the TSRs will be available, from the start of commercial operation through April of 2014, 2015, or 2016.
An auction website ( www.hudsontsrauction.com) has been established by the IAM to host materials and facilitate communication with interested parties. Potential bidders should register through the registration section of the website to receive further announcements from the IAM. The IAM may also be contacted via email at hudson‑firstname.lastname@example.org.
Experts at The Brattle Group have designed and managed auction and RFP processes and provided strategic bidding advice for clients in the energy and telecommunications sectors. For further information regarding our capabilities, please contact Jim Reitzes at James.Reitzes@brattle.com.SOURCE The Brattle Group
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV