AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc. (NYSE: MITT) (the “Company”) announced today that it will release its fourth quarter 2012 financial results on Tuesday, March 5, 2013 after the market closes. In conjunction with the release, the Company will host a conference call on the following day, March 6, 2013, at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time, to discuss the financial results and answer questions.
To access the conference call, dial toll free 1-888-424-8151 (in the U.S. and Canada) or 1-847-585-4422 (for international callers) approximately 5 minutes prior to the above start time. Please enter access code “8846814.”
A presentation will accompany the conference call and will be available on the Company’s website at www.agmit.com approximately thirty minutes prior to the call.
For those unable to listen to the live call, an audio replay will be available for approximately two weeks, and may be accessed by dialing toll free 1-888-843-7419 (in the U.S. and Canada) or 1-630-652-3042 (for international callers) and entering access code “8846814.”About AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc. AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc. is a real estate investment trust that invests in, acquires and manages a diversified portfolio of residential mortgage assets, other real estate-related securities and financial assets. AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc. is externally managed and advised by AG REIT Management, LLC, a subsidiary of Angelo, Gordon & Co., L.P., an SEC-registered investment adviser that specializes in alternative investment activities. Please visit the Company’s website at www.agmit.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV