American Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMSWA), a global provider of Supply Chain and ERP business software and solutions, announced its Chief Financial Officer, Vincent Klinges, will be presenting at the following investor conferences discussing the Company’s software offerings, industry position, growth strategy and customer testimonials along with a financial review.
- March 7, 2013-Wedbush Securities Transformational Technologies Conference on Thursday, March 7 , 2013 at 2:30 p.m. ET. The Wedbush Securities Transformational Technologies Conference is being held at the Le Parker Meridien Hotel in New York City.
- March 18, 2013- Sidoti & Company 17th Annual Emerging Growth Conference on Monday, March 18 at 2:15 a.m. ET. The Sidoti conference is being held at The Grand Hyatt Hotel in New York, NY.
The Wedbush presentation will be webcast live and made available on the front page of the Company’s website, www.amsoftware.com.
About American Software, Inc.
Atlanta-based American Software (NASDAQ: AMSWA) provides demand-driven supply chain management and enterprise software solutions, backed by more than 40 years of industry experience, that drive value for companies regardless of market conditions. Logility, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of American Software, is a leading provider of collaborative solutions to optimize the supply chain. Logility Voyager Solutions™ is a complete supply chain management solution suite that features a performance monitoring architecture and provides supply chain visibility; demand, inventory and replenishment planning; sales and operations planning (S&OP); supply and inventory optimization; manufacturing planning and scheduling; transportation planning and management; and warehouse management. Logility customers include Fender Musical Instruments, Hewlett-Packard, Parker Hannifin, Sigma-Aldrich, Verizon Wireless, and VF Corporation. Demand Management, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Logility, delivers supply chain solutions to small and midsized manufacturers, distributors and retailers. Demand Management’s Demand Solutions® suite is widely deployed and globally recognized for forecasting, demand planning and point-of-sale analysis. Demand Management serves customers such as Avery Dennison Corporation, Lonely Planet and Trek Bicycle. New Generation Computing® (NGC®), a wholly-owned subsidiary of American Software, is a leading provider of PLM, supply chain management, ERP and product testing software and services for brand owners, retailers and consumer products companies. NGC customers include A|X Armani Exchange, Aeropostale, Billabong, Carter’s, Casual Male, Hugo Boss, Jos. A. Bank, FGL Group, Spanx, Athletica, Marchon Eyewear, and Swatfame. For more information about American Software, please visit www.amsoftware.com, call (800) 726-2946 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV