CAMEX 2013 Marches On Through Kansas City Snow
KANSAS CITY, Mo., Feb. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Despite less-than-optimal weather conditions, CAMEX, opened here today as scheduled, but with a modified education program. Go to http://camex.org/Attendee/EducationalConference/SESSIONUPDATES.aspx for updates.
It is unknown at this point how the weather will impact overall attendance, which had been on track to be a record, but it is anticipated that most attendees' travel plans are only delayed, not cancelled. In addition, none of our three main session speakers have cancelled.
The trade show, which opens Sunday, should be unaffected. CAMEX is the largest education and trade show in the collegiate retailing industry with approximately 6,000 total attendees.
"The Kansas City airport has reopened, and the state and city road crews have done a great job of getting the snow cleared to make travel as safe as possible," said Charles Schmidt, NACS director of public relations.About CAMEX Produced by the National Association of College Stores (NACS), CAMEX is the largest trade show and educational event for the collegiate retailing industry. Each year, CAMEX attracts approximately 7,000 exhibitors and attendees. CAMEX 2013 will be held in Kansas City, MO, Feb. 22-26. For more information, visit www.camex.org. About NACS Headquartered in Oberlin, Ohio, the National Association of College Stores (NACS) is the professional trade association representing the $10.2 billion collegiate retailing industry. NACS represents more than 3,000 collegiate retailers and approximately 1,000 associate members who supply books and other products to college stores. NACS member stores daily serve America's college students while supporting the academic missions of higher education institutions everywhere. Additional information on NACS can be found online at www.nacs.org. SOURCE CAMEX
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV