ATLANTA, Feb. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL) is adding new elements to its transcontinental service, offering customers traveling between New York-JFK and Los Angeles, San Francisco and, soon, Seattle, more dining and entertainment options.
New offerings include:
- Sparkling wine in BusinessElite®
- Copies of The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal and USA Today for BusinessElite customers, beginning later this spring
- BusinessElite express meals beginning this fall
- Complimentary headsets for all customers seated in Economy Comfort™ and Economy
- Complimentary beer, wine, spirits and premium snacks in Economy Comfort in April
- Complimentary movies and on-demand TV shows in Economy, plus free HBO® selections and new release movies for customers seated in Economy Comfort starting this summer
- 375 ml bottles of Hess Select Chardonnay and Meiomi by Belle Glos Pinot Noir available for purchase in Economy Class beginning in March
- Starbucks coffee for all transcon customers, beginning this summer
- Expanded movie and on-demand TV library, with up to 100 movies to choose from
- Upgraded food for purchase menu including more kid-friendly and healthy options beginning this fall
- All transcon flights out of New York's JFK will depart from T4, Delta's new international terminal, opening in May
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV