Six Flags Entertainment Stock To Go Ex-dividend Monday (SIX)
Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Six Flags Entertainment (NYSE:SIX) is Monday, February 25, 2013. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 90 cents per share. At a price of $68.24 as of 9:31 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 5.4%. The average volume for Six Flags Entertainment has been 576,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. Six Flags Entertainment has a market cap of $3.57 billion and is part of the services sector and leisure industry. Shares are up 9.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Six Flags Entertainment Corporation owns and operates regional theme, water, and zoological parks. The company's parks offers various selection of state-of-the-art and traditional thrill rides, water attractions, themed areas, concerts and shows, restaurants, game venues, and retail outlets. The company has a P/E ratio of 38.4, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV