- Arizona —State steering committee member and owner of Pivot Manufacturing Rick Murray hosted U.S. Rep. Matt Salmon for a factory tour and roundtable discussion.
- Michigan —Steering committee members and small business owners met with U.S. Rep. Dan Benishek and U.S. Rep. Tim Walberg. Steering committee member and State Senator Roger Kahn spoke at the Marquette Economic Club and met with university and community leaders at an event at Northern Michigan University.
- Colorado — In Denver, steering committee members met with U.S. Senator Mark Udall for an hour-long roundtable discussion and organized a town hall meeting with U.S. Rep. Mike Coffman and community and business leaders.
- South Carolina —U.S. Rep. Joe Wilson toured Smitty's Print Shop and participated in a Q & A session with members of Fix the Debt and the local business community.
- Wisconsin —Mike White, owner of The Pizza Pit and a steering committee member, hosted U.S. Rep. Ron Kind for a roundtable discussion with the Oregon Area Chamber of Commerce Wisconsin co-chairs former U.S. Rep. Scott Klug and former Gov. Tony Earl.
Campaign To Fix The Debt Takes The Fight To Home Districts: 33 Events Across 23 States
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.