Towers Watson & Co. (NYSE, NASDAQ: TW), a leading global professional services company, announced today that it will participate in the Raymond James’ 34 th Annual Institutional Investors Conference and the Credit Suisse 2013 Global Services Conference.
Roger Millay, Towers Watson’s chief financial officer, is scheduled to present at the Raymond James’ 34 th Annual Institutional Investors Conference at 9:15 a.m. Eastern Time on March 6, 2013. He is also scheduled to present at the Credit Suisse 2013 Global Services Conference 1:30 p.m. Eastern Time on March 12, 2013.
A live webcast of each of the conference presentations will be available at the Investor Relations section of www.towerswatson.com. Additionally, replays of the conference presentations will be available online shortly after the conclusion of the live presentations.
About Towers WatsonTowers Watson (NYSE, NASDAQ: TW) is a leading global professional services company that helps organizations improve performance through effective people, risk and financial management. The company offers solutions in the areas of benefits, talent management, rewards, and risk and capital management. Towers Watson has 14,000 associates around the world and is located on the web at www.towerswatson.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV