LONDON, Feb. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Hydrogenics Corporation (NASDAQ: HYGS; TSX: HYG), a leading developer and manufacturer of hydrogen generation and hydrogen-based power modules, will present at CleanEquity Monaco 2013 on March 7th & 8th at the Sporting d'Hiver, Monaco.
CleanEquity Monaco is an annual invitation-only event hosted by Innovator Capital, the London based specialist cleantech investment bank.
Other partners and sponsors include Prince Albert II of Monaco's Foundation, Covington & Burling, Qualcomm, MDB Capital, PR Newswire, Kwittken & Company, the Monte-Carlo SBM and Monaco Chamber of Economic Development.Hydrogenics has been identified by an expert panel as one of the world's most innovative cleantech companies and has been selected to present to senior financial and strategic cleantech investors, policy makers, legislators, end users and media. About Hydrogenics Hydrogenics Corporation is a world leader in engineering and building the technologies required to enable the acceleration of a global power shift. Headquartered in Mississauga, Canada, Hydrogenics provides hydrogen generation, energy storage and hydrogen power modules to its customers and partners around the world. Hydrogenics has manufacturing sites in Germany, Belgium and Canada and service centers in Russia, China, India, Europe, the US and Canada. Hydrogenics Contacts: Chris WittyHydrogenics Investor Relations(646) 438-9385 email@example.com Bob Motz, Chief Financial OfficerHydrogenics Corporation(905) 361-3638 firstname.lastname@example.org About Innovator Capital Innovator Capital is a specialist investment bank advising Cleantech and Life Science companies from around the world. Established in 2003, Innovator focuses on the provision of expert strategic and capital markets advice, transaction arranging and M&A services for private and public companies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV