Paw4mance Pet Products International Inc. Achieves DTC - ELIGIBILITY
TORONTO, Feb. 22, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Paw4mance® Pet Products International Inc. (OTC Pink:PAWP) (The Company) is pleased to announce, that after a lengthy process it has achieved DTC-ELIGIBILITY.
The Company has:
- successfully updated its filings with the OTC-Market Group to be listed under "OTC Pink Current Information". See: http://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/PAWP/quote
- overseen the transfer to Island Stock Transfer, Clearwater, Florida as its Transfer Agent.
- achieved DTC-ELIGIBILITY through the coordinated efforts of the Company's legal counsel and in cooperation with legal counsel of Island Stock Transfer.
The Company's secretary Mr. Delbert G. Blewett resigned from the Board of the Company for personal reasons. Mr. Jeffrey Shaw, President acts as the interim Secretary.The Company's Business: Paw4mance® Pet Products International Inc., through its subsidiary, distributes treats, toys, accessories and hygiene products. Paw4mance® was founded in 1993, to develop and distribute a naturally preserved (chemical free) holistic high end kibble free of artificial flavours, colourings, and purposely added fillers that offers superior value than current brands on the market. Originally based in Ontario Canada, 2011 marks the Company's expansion into the United States as well as other key markets. Currently, the Paw4mance® umbrella contains and operates the following brands: Paw4mance® holistic pet food (available in Canada) and the soon to be released MOJO® brand of holistic pet products. With several brands, products and services currently in development, the Company is striving to position itself as a global leader in the Pet food and pet services industry Visit us at: www.paw4mance.com The Company trades on the OTC Pink tier of the OTC market. Investors can find Real-time quotes and market Information for the Company on: http://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/PAWP/quote . Forward–Looking Statements Certain statements contained in the press release above are forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. The statements contained herein that are not purely historical are forward looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Forward-looking statements deal with the Company's current plans, intentions, beliefs and expectations and statements of future economic performance. Forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties that may cause the Company's actual results in future periods to differ materially from what is currently anticipated. The Company cannot guarantee its future results, levels of activity, performance or achievements. The Company disclaims any obligation or intention to update any forward-looking statement.
CONTACT: Paw4mance(R) Pet Products International Inc. Jeffrey Shaw, President & CEO, 416 665-7297 firstname.lastname@example.org twitter: paw4mancep
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV