CALGARY, Feb. 22, 2013 /CNW/ - Enerplus Corporation ("Enerplus") (TSX: ERF) (NYSE: ERF) has filed its annual information form ("AIF") for the year ended December 31, 2012 with the Canadian securities regulatory authorities today. The AIF includes the disclosure and reports relating to Enerplus' oil and gas reserves data and other information required to be disclosed under National Instrument 51-101. The AIF, along with Enerplus' audited annual financial statements and management's discussion and analysis for the 2012 fiscal year, are available on the SEDAR website at www.sedar.com and on Enerplus' website at www.enerplus.com.
Enerplus has also filed its annual report on Form 40-F, which includes the AIF and Enerplus' audited annual financial statements and management's discussion and analysis for the 2012 fiscal year, with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. A copy of the Form 40-F is available on the EDGAR website at www.sec.gov.
Shareholders may request a hard copy of the above documents free of charge by contacting Enerplus' Investor Relations Department at 1-800-319-6462 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gordon J. Kerr President & Chief Executive Officer Enerplus CorporationSOURCE Enerplus Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV