CALGARY, Feb. 22, 2013 /CNW/ - Enerplus Corporation ("Enerplus") (TSX: ERF) (NYSE: ERF) has filed its annual information form ("AIF") for the year ended December 31, 2012 with the Canadian securities regulatory authorities today. The AIF includes the disclosure and reports relating to Enerplus' oil and gas reserves data and other information required to be disclosed under National Instrument 51-101. The AIF, along with Enerplus' audited annual financial statements and management's discussion and analysis for the 2012 fiscal year, are available on the SEDAR website at www.sedar.com and on Enerplus' website at www.enerplus.com.
Enerplus has also filed its annual report on Form 40-F, which includes the AIF and Enerplus' audited annual financial statements and management's discussion and analysis for the 2012 fiscal year, with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. A copy of the Form 40-F is available on the EDGAR website at www.sec.gov.
Shareholders may request a hard copy of the above documents free of charge by contacting Enerplus' Investor Relations Department at 1-800-319-6462 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gordon J. Kerr President & Chief Executive Officer Enerplus CorporationSOURCE Enerplus Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV