BEDFORD, Mass., Feb. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- GSI Group Inc., (NASDAQ: GSIG) a global leader and supplier of precision photonics, laser-based solutions and precision motion devices to the medical, industrial, scientific, and electronics markets, will release its fourth quarter 2012 results at 4:00 p.m. EST on Tuesday, March 12, 2013.
The Company will host a conference call on Tuesday, March 12, 2013 at 5:00 p.m. EST to discuss these results. John A. Roush, Chief Executive Officer, and Robert Buckley, Chief Financial Officer, will host the conference call.To access the call, please dial (877) 482-5124 prior to the scheduled conference call time. The conference ID number is 9406 4680. A playback of this conference call will be available beginning 8:00 p.m. EST, Tuesday, March 12, 2013. The playback phone number is (855) 859-2056 or (404) 537-3406 and the code number is 9406 4680. The playback will remain available until 8:00 p.m. EST, Tuesday, March 26, 2013. A replay of the audio webcast will be available four hours after the conclusion of the call on the Investor Relations section of the Company's web site at www.gsig.com. About GSI Group Inc. GSI Group Inc. supplies precision photonics, laser-based solutions and precision motion devices to the medical, industrial, scientific, and electronics markets. GSI Group Inc.'s common shares are quoted on NASDAQ (GSIG). More information about GSI is available on the Company's website at www.gsig.com. For additional information, please contact GSI Group Inc. Investor Relations at (781) 266-5137 or InvestorRelations@gsig.com. SOURCE GSI Group Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV