You should not place undue reliance on such forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date they are made. We undertake no obligation to update our forward-looking statements made herein, unless required by law.
Persons considering an investment in NGP Capital Resources Company should consider the investment objectives, risks, and charges and expenses of the Company carefully before investing. Such information and other information about us is available in our annual report on Form 10-K, in our quarterly reports on Form 10-Q and in prospectuses we issue from time to time in connection with our offering of securities. Such materials are filed with the SEC and copies are available on the SEC's website, www.sec.gov , and in the Investor Relations section of our website at www.ngpcrc.com . Prospective investors should read such materials carefully before investing.
Please send investment proposals to:NGP Capital Resources Company 713-752-0062 Steve Gardner (firstname.lastname@example.org), Michael Brown ( email@example.com), Hans Hubbard ( firstname.lastname@example.org), or Chris Ryals ( email@example.com).
CONTACT: Investor Relations: L. Scott Biar (firstname.lastname@example.org) 713-752-0062.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV