Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. (NYSE: PAA) today announced that it signed a definitive agreement to sell non-core refined product pipelines and related assets in the Rocky Mountain and New Mexico areas to Magellan Midstream Partners, L.P. (NYSE: MMP) for approximately $190 million. The transaction is expected to close during the second quarter of this year, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
The assets to be sold include a pipeline system that delivers refined products throughout Wyoming, South Dakota and Colorado and associated tankage, as well as a pipeline system that delivers refined products from El Paso, Texas to Albuquerque, N.M. and Juarez, Mexico.
Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. is a publicly traded master limited partnership engaged in the transportation, storage, terminalling and marketing of crude oil and refined products, as well as in the processing, transportation, fractionation, storage and marketing of natural gas liquids. Through its general partner interest and majority equity ownership position in PAA Natural Gas Storage, L.P. (NYSE:PNG), PAA owns and operates natural gas storage facilities. PAA is headquartered in Houston, Texas.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV