Heartland Payment Systems®, Inc. (NYSE: HPY), one of the nation’s largest payments processors, today announced that the Company will be participating in two upcoming investor conferences.
- Baird’s 2013 Business Solutions Conference. This conference will be held at The Pierre in New York, NY. Robert Baldwin, Vice Chairman, will host a fireside chat on Tuesday, February 26, 2013 at 1:00 P.M. Eastern Time. A live webcast of the discussion will be available on the Investor Relations section of Heartland’s website at: http://www.heartlandpaymentsystems.com. A replay of the webcast will be available after the event.
- Raymond James' 34th Annual Institutional Investors Conference. This conference will be held in Orlando, FL. Robert Baldwin, Vice Chairman, and Ian Drysdale, President – Network Solutions, will be making the Company’s presentation on Monday, March 4, 2013 at 3:25 P.M. Eastern Time. Interested parties can listen to a live webcast of this presentation on the Investor Relations section of Heartland’s website at: http://www.heartlandpaymentsystems.com.
About Heartland Payment Systems
Heartland Payment Systems, Inc. ( HPY), the sixth largest payments processor in the United States, delivers credit/debit/prepaid card processing, school solutions, loyalty marketing services, campus solutions, payroll and related business solutions and services to more than 250,000 business and education locations nationwide. A FORTUNE 1000 company, Heartland is the founding supporter of The Merchant Bill of Rights, ( www.merchantbillofrights.org), a public advocacy initiative that educates merchants about fair credit and debit card processing practices. The company is also a leader in the development of end-to-end encryption technology designed to protect cardholder data, rendering it useless to cybercriminals. For more detailed information, visit www.HeartlandPaymentSystems.com or follow the company on Twitter @HeartlandHPY and Facebook at facebook.com/HeartlandHPY.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV