Intersections Inc. (NASDAQ: INTX) announced today that its Board of Directors declared an ordinary quarterly cash dividend of $0.20 per share on our common stock. This represents our 11 th consecutive ordinary quarterly dividend.
The dividend will be paid on Friday March 15, 2013 to stockholders of record at the close of business on Monday March 4, 2013. Based on the closing price on Thursday February 21, 2013 of $10.23 per share, this represents an effective annual dividend yield of 7.8 percent.
Intersections Inc. (Nasdaq:
is a leading provider of consumer and corporate identity risk management
services. Intersections provides various levels of service to more than
8.2 million consumers. Those services are offered through North
America's leading financial institutions, directly to consumers under
Intersections’ award-winning IDENTITY GUARD(R) brand (
and through the company’s exclusive partnership with ITAC,
Identity Theft Assistance Center. Since 1996, Intersections has
protected the identities of more than 35 million consumers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV