ATLANTA, Feb. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- AdCare Health Systems, Inc. (NYSE MKT: ADK) (the "Company") announced today that Boyd Gentry, the Company's chief executive officer, will present at the 25th Annual ROTH Conference at 5 p.m. (PT), on March 18, 2013, Track 3, Salon 2 - Blue. The conference will be held March 17-20, 2013 at The Ritz Carlton, 1 Ritz Carlton Drive, Dana Point, Calif. AdCare Health Systems management will be available during the day on March 18 for one-on-one meetings. Please contact your Roth representative to schedule a meeting.
Investors and other interested parties may access the live presentation at http://wsw.com/webcast/roth27/adk/. The webcast will be archived for 90 days following the presentation.
About the 25th Annual ROTH Conference
This annual conference, one of the largest of its kind in the U.S., brings together executives from hundreds of growth companies. This event is designed to provide investors with a unique opportunity to gain insight into small and mid-cap growth companies across a variety of sectors, including energy, software, technology, industrials, healthcare, media, consumer and retail. ROTH combines company presentations, Q&A sessions, expert panels and management one-on-one meetings to provide institutional clients with extensive interaction with senior management to gain in-depth insights into each company.About AdCare Health Systems AdCare Health Systems, Inc. (NYSE Amex: ADK) is a recognized innovator in senior living and health care facility management. AdCare develops, owns and manages assisted living facilities, nursing homes and retirement communities, as well as provides home health care services. Since its inception in 1988, AdCare's mission has been to provide the highest quality of healthcare services to the elderly. For more information about AdCare, visit www.adcarehealth.com. SOURCE AdCare Health Systems, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV