Additionally, the company is developing wind turbines with augmenters using horizontal or propeller type turbine blades. The cost per rated kilowatt is projected to be less than $1000 and anticipated to approach $600 in mass production. This compares very favorably with traditional wind power systems that realize a cost of $1500 to $2000 per rated kilowatt.
Recently, in other news, the company began offering discounted, electric power at competitive rates to commercial and residential electricity users in several states, including Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Delaware and Illinois. Mass Megawatts indicates that their expansion into the retail electrical market is a logical, strategic progression that diversifies their business model while improving future earnings potential.
With its patented, Wind Electric Power Generation system, a new retail sales business, and very little debt, Mass Megawatts believes it is well positioned to ramp-up production in the shorter term while expanding its infrastructure to support mass-production goals in the longer term.
Product information and sales inquiries can be made through the company's contact page at www.massmegawatts.comSOURCE Mass Megawatts Wind Power, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV