Daniel Handfield, MÃ©diamed Technologies Elected The 2013 Investissement QuÃ©bec CEO Of The Year
The 2013 Investissement Québec CEO of the Year Award relies on the support of its media partner Les Affaires, whose next issue will include exclusive web and print articles on the event.
About the Quebec Technology Association (AQT) www.aqt.ca The Quebec Technology Association promotes innovative SMEs in the ICT industry by helping their CEOs and management teams reach business development objectives. Now the largest ICT business network in Quebec, the AQT, a non-profit, self-funded organization, provides its 500 member and affiliate companies with local and international networking opportunities, as well as business comparison and improvement tools - true building blocks of success!
About Investissement Québec Investissement Québec's mission is to foster the growth of investment in Québec, thereby contributing to economic development and job creation in every region. It offers businesses a full range of financial solutions, including loans, loan guarantees and equity investments, to support them at all stages of their development. It is also responsible for tax incentive administration and foreign investment prospecting.
About the winner
- Daniel Handfield, CEO, Médiamed Technologies, www.mediamedtech.com
- Paul Raymond, President and Chief Executive Officer, Alithis, www.alithis.com
- Sébastien Vachon, President, Korem, www.korem.com
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts