Adjusted SG&A, adjusted net income and adjusted diluted earnings per share permit a comparative assessment of our SG&A expenses, net income and diluted earnings per share by excluding certain one-time expenses and integration, merger and restructuring expenses to make a more meaningful comparison of our operating performance.
Earlier in this release we provided a reconciliation of these adjusted measurements to actual results along with a reconciliation of EBITDA to net cash provided by operating activities, net income to EBITDA and adjusted EBITDA and net cash provided by operating activities to free cash flow.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV