BAODING, China, Feb. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --Yingli Green Energy Holding Company Limited (NYSE: YGE) ("Yingli Green Energy" or the "Company"), a leading solar energy company and one of the world's largest vertically integrated photovoltaic ("PV") manufacturers, which markets its products under the brand " Yingli Solar", today announced its preliminary financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2012.(Logo: http://www.prnasia.com/sa/2012/04/01/20120401160439160364.jpg )
Based on preliminary data, the Company currently expects its PV module shipment in the fourth quarter of 2012 to increase by approximately 40% from the third quarter, significantly higher than its previous guidance of low teen percentage increase from the third quarter. Full year 2012 PV module shipment is expected to reach approximately 2.3 GW, significantly higher than the high end of its full year shipment guidance of 2.1 GW to 2.2 GW.
In the fourth quarter of 2012, the Company expects to recognize a non-cash charge of inventory provision and to be negatively impacted by a depreciation expense related to underutilized capacity. As a result, the Company expects its gross margin in the fourth quarter of 2012 to be in the range of negative 8% to 8.5%.
The Company will schedule a conference call and live webcast to discuss its unaudited financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2012 at 8:00 AM Eastern Standard Time on March 4, 2013, which corresponds to 9:00 PM Beijing/ Hong Kong time on the same day.The dial-in details for the live conference call are as follows: -- U.S. Toll Free Number: +1-866-519-4004 -- International Dial-in Number: +1-718-354-1231 -- Passcode: 12754231
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV