CNP Assurances: 2012 Results
PARIS, February 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Positive Life and Pensions net new money in France (€145m)
Net insurance revenue: €3,167m, up 1.2%
Attributable net profit: €951m, up 9.1%Solvency margin at a high 298.2% including unrealised gains Recommended dividend of €0.77 per share CNP Assurances, the leading personal insurer in France, with operations in the rest of Europe and in Latin America, has announced its 2012 revenue and results. These indicators were approved for publication by the Board of Directors at its meeting on 21 February 2013. HIGHLIGHTS
- Positive net new money (€145 million) in a narrower French Life and Pensions market (€3.4 billion net outflow)
- Net insurance revenue up 1.2%:
- France: down 6.5% (but up 8.6% excluding the impact of non-recurring technical factors)
- Latin America: up 11.3% as reported and 18.9% at constant exchange rates, reflecting sustained momentum
- Europe excluding France: up 1.4%
- Cost/income ratio stable at 36.7%
- EBIT up 1.6% to €2,278 million
- Attributable net profit up 9.1% to €951 million
- MCEV ® at €21.6 per share, up 17.5%.
- Solvency I [ 1 ] : 298.2% (112.2% excluding unrealised gains)
- Solvency II [ 1] : 170%
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV