- Positive net new money (€145 million) in a narrower French Life and Pensions market (€3.4 billion net outflow)
- Net insurance revenue up 1.2%:
- France: down 6.5% (but up 8.6% excluding the impact of non-recurring technical factors)
- Latin America: up 11.3% as reported and 18.9% at constant exchange rates, reflecting sustained momentum
- Europe excluding France: up 1.4%
- Cost/income ratio stable at 36.7%
- EBIT up 1.6% to €2,278 million
- Attributable net profit up 9.1% to €951 million
- MCEV ® at €21.6 per share, up 17.5%.
- Solvency I [ 1 ] : 298.2% (112.2% excluding unrealised gains)
- Solvency II [ 1] : 170%
CNP Assurances: 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.