ATLANTA, Feb. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Invesco Ltd. (NYSE: IVZ) today announced that it will hold its 2013 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders on Thursday, May 16, 2013 at 1:00 pm (ET) in the Appalachians Room at Invesco's global headquarters located at Two Peachtree Pointe, 1555 Peachtree Street N.E., Atlanta, Georgia.
Invesco shareholders of record as of the close of business on March 18, 2013 are entitled to attend the Annual General Meeting and vote their shares.
Invesco is a leading independent global investment management firm, dedicated to helping people worldwide build their financial security. By delivering the combined power of our distinctive worldwide investment management capabilities, Invesco provides a comprehensive array of enduring investment solutions for retail, institutional and high net worth clients around the world. Operating in more than 20 countries, the company is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol IVZ. Additional information is available at www.invesco.com.SOURCE Invesco Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV