OAKLAND, Calif., Feb. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Pandora (NYSE: P), the leading internet radio service, today announced that its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2013 financial results will be released on Thursday, March 7, 2013, after the close of the market. The company will host a conference call at 2:00 PM (PT) / 5:00 PM (ET) to discuss the quarterly financial results with the investment community.
A live audio webcast of the event will be available on the Pandora Investor Relations website at http://investor.pandora.com.
A live domestic dial-in is available at (877) 355-0067 or (443) 853-1239 internationally. A domestic replay will be available at (855) 859-2056 or (404) 537-3406 internationally, using passcode 92620516, and available via webcast replay until March 21, 2013.ABOUT PANDORAPandora (NYSE: P) gives people music and comedy they love anytime, anywhere, through connected devices. Personalized stations launch instantly with the input of a single "seed" - a favorite artist, song, or genre. The Music Genome Project®, a deeply detailed hand-built musical taxonomy, powers the personalization of Pandora® internet radio by using musicological "DNA" and constant listener feedback to craft personalized stations from a growing collection of more than one million tracks. Tens of millions of people turn on Pandora every month to hear music they love. www.pandora.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV