YOKNEAM, Israel, Feb. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Syneron Medical Ltd. (NASDAQ:ELOS), the leading global aesthetic device company announced today, jointly with EndyMed Medical Ltd. and Eclipse Aesthetics, that Syneron has dismissed its United States patent infringement lawsuit against EndyMed and Eclipse Aesthetics relating to EndyMed's Fractional Skin Resurfacing Products. EndyMed and its United States distributor, Eclipse Aesthetics, agreed to immediately stop selling EndyMed's Fractional Skin Resurfacing Products in the United States but may continue to service and support previously purchased products and supply replacement electrodes for them.
About Syneron Medical Ltd. Syneron Medical Ltd. (NASDAQ: ELOS) is the leading global aesthetic device company with a comprehensive product portfolio and a global distribution footprint. The Company's technology enables physicians to provide advanced solutions for a broad range of medical-aesthetic applications including body contouring, hair removal, wrinkle reduction, rejuvenation of the skin's appearance through the treatment of superficial benign vascular and pigmented lesions, and the treatment of acne, leg veins and cellulite. The Company sells its products under two distinct brands, Syneron and Candela. Founded in 2000, the corporate, R&D, and manufacturing headquarters for Syneron Medical Ltd. are located in Israel. Syneron also has R&D and manufacturing operations in the US. The Company markets, services and supports its products in 90 countries. It has offices in North America, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Spain, UK, Australia, China, Japan, and Hong Kong and distributors worldwide.
SOURCE Syneron Medical Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV