NEW YORK, Feb. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Morgan & Morgan is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Virgin Media, Inc. ("Virgin Media" or the "Company") (NasdaqGS: VMED) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with the sale of the Company to Liberty Global Inc. ("Liberty Global") (NasdaqGS: LBTYA).
If you are currently a shareholder of Virgin Media and are interested in learning more about our Virgin Media shareholder lawsuit investigation, please contact George Pressly, Esq. at 1 (800) 631-6234 or email George at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under the terms of the transaction, Virgin Media shareholders will receive $17.50 in cash, 0.2582 of Liberty Global Class A shares, and 0.1928 of a Liberty Global Class C shares for each share of Virgin Media stock they own, representing a value of approximately $47.87 per share.
Our investigation concerns whether Virgin Media's Board of Directors breached its fiduciary duties to act in the best interests of Virgin Media's shareholders and whether the Board has taken all necessary steps to ensure that Virgin Media's shareholders receive the maximum value readily available for their shares of Virgin Media common stock.About Morgan & MorganMorgan & Morgan is one of the nation's largest 200 law firms. In addition to securities fraud, the firm also practices in the areas of antitrust, personal injury, consumer protection, overtime, and product liability. All of the Firm's legal endeavors are rooted in its core mission: provide investor and consumer protection and always fight "for the people." Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Contact:Morgan & Morgan Peter Safirstein, Esq.28 West 44 th StreetSuite 2001 New York, NY 100361-800-631-6234 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV