WAYNE, N.J., Feb. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Valley National Bancorp (NYSE: VLY) ("Valley"), announced that Gerald H. Lipkin, Chairman, President and CEO will be a featured speaker at the Keefe Bruyette & Woods Boston Bank Conference on Thursday, February 28, 2013.
Mr. Lipkin's presentation will begin at 8:30 AM and will be broadcast live at http://wsw.com/webcast/kbw9/vly/. The archived webcast will be available for 90 days after the event.
Valley National Bancorp is a regional bank holding company headquartered in Wayne, New Jersey with $16 billion in assets. Its principal subsidiary, Valley National Bank, currently operates 210 branches in 146 communities serving 16 counties throughout northern and central New Jersey, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens and Long Island. Valley National Bank is one of the largest commercial banks headquartered in New Jersey and is committed to providing the most convenient service, the latest in product innovations and an experienced and knowledgeable staff with a high priority on friendly customer service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For more information about Valley National Bank and its products and services, please visit www.valleynationalbank.com or call Customer Service, 24/7 at 800-522-4100.
SOURCE Valley National Bancorp
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV