In the news release, T. Rowe Price Group Declares Quarterly Dividend, issued 21-Feb-2013 by T. Rowe Price Group, Inc. over PR Newswire, we are advised by the company that the first paragraph, first sentence, should read " March 13, 2013" rather than " March 13, 2012" as originally issued inadvertently. The complete, corrected release follows:
T. Rowe Price Group Declares Quarterly Dividend
BALTIMORE, Feb. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- T. Rowe Price Group, Inc. (NASDAQ-GS: TROW) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.38 per share payable March 27, 2013 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on March 13, 2013. The quarterly dividend rate represents a 12% increase over the previous quarterly dividend rate of $0.34 per share. This will mark the 27th consecutive year since the firm's initial public offering that the company will have increased its regular annual dividend.
Founded in 1937, Baltimore-based T. Rowe Price Group, Inc. ( troweprice.com) is a global investment management organization with $576.8 billion in assets under management as of December 31, 2012. The organization provides a broad array of mutual funds, subadvisory services, and separate account management for individual and institutional investors, retirement plans, and financial intermediaries. The company also offers sophisticated investment planning and guidance tools. T. Rowe Price's disciplined, risk-aware investment approach focuses on diversification, style consistency, and fundamental research.
SOURCE T. Rowe Price Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV